How To Get Valuable Microsoft Certification Studing Materials ForCertification exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pass4surenl1, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. pass4surenl1

    pass4surenl1 Guest

    Hello, i am a Microsoft software project developer serving in a
    software company in Seattle. I have a "Microsoft Certified Application
    Developer" certification title as well. But among furious competition
    within softwear industry, i decided to promote my career path with
    getting a "Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer" certification
    title to keep well with my job.

    But preparing for the requird exmas Microsoft 70-551 and Microsoft
    70-552 is diffcult to me.I could't find enough valuable studing
    materials and test questions. Additionly, i have no enough time also.
    My required exams is here:

    * Exam 70-551: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Web Developer by Using
    the Microsoft .NET Framework
    * Exam 70-552: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Windows Developer by
    Using the Microsoft .NET Framework

    So,in order to pass my exams, i decide to buy some braindumps and exam
    questions and answers on the internet.

    I came across http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html and i want
    to know is this web's product can hlep me with my exams
    preprtion? Thay say their Microsoft Questions and Answers are
    developed to the top quality while with least quantities. They say
    they also keep updates and remove all their products out of dated.
    They even say that they guarantee that I will pass my exam 100%, and
    with a high score. They guarantees a full refund if I fail in my
    examination. So this is a risk free shopping experience. They bears
    all the risks for me! Save my time, save my energy and save my money
    while at the same time guarantee my success in my 70-551 and 70-552
    testing passing.

    If you have other valuable online studing materials, please share with
    me!

    Waiting for your reply to my questions. Thanks!

    pass4surenl1, Feb 26, 2009

  2. Hi there...

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

    Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to
    send us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
    register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam
    and pass it and U will get the certification....

    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.

    No need of cbt, exam guides and transcenders anymore We assure u 100%
    sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you
    don't have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your
    online papers ourself you only have to provide us your name, address
    (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u
    will see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp..
    You could also verify your result on VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate
    as soon as your paper is cleared..

    For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD.NET,)
    we are charging USD 350$ only, We are offering special discount for
    those who are interested in giving full track..

    We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
    (Written & LaB), A+, Network+, SUN Java, Adobe, HP, Nortel, Juniper,
    Corel, Macromedia & alot more on low prices..

    Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do
    nothing we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may
    be thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be real and
    your exam is conducted actually.

    So no problem...as u know that Sylvan Prometric & PearsonVUE have
    their own Secure sites & every marksheet contains a Registration &
    Validation no. using that u can authenticate yourself on these Secure
    sites. There u will find ur name & exam details u have given. If u
    have provided a real email address then u will be notified by
    PearsonVUE or Sylvan or the company whose exam u have given( like
    Microsoft , Cisco ).

    Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat
    important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter
    whereever u r in the world.....

    This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from
    us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any
    Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can
    check..from where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt
    dat....

    All queries are kept in secret. Success is guaranteed..Reply to this
    email with confidence.

    Plz...Don’t take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
    who get certified by us and are working on key posts in the market
    leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
    or chat with us..We will please to help you..

    Thanx & Bye

    GeT CerTiFieD, Feb 26, 2009

  3. pass4surenl1

    Kline Sphere Guest

    tool

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2009
  4. pass4surenl1

    Frisbee® Guest

    Reported tool. Dang I sure had to hit "ignore" in the spell checker a
    helluva lot when I forwarded that post. Moran can't even spell, howzee
    gonna get U certified?

    Frisbee®, Feb 26, 2009
  5. pass4surenl1

    TBone Guest

    If you charge $350, that is too much. For the best cheating information and
    dumps, Tom Tips will set you up for free. Just email your information and
    mcp id to tctips at microsoft.com and let him know you want to pass all
    your exams.

    TBone, Feb 27, 2009