    can get the certificate? Does Microsoft issue you certificate automatically?

    Thanks,
    fj

    fj, Aug 22, 2007

  2. fj

    popo

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have passed windows XP profrssional and windows 2003 server environment but i have not recieved my certificate . Do i need to do something or Microsft wii send it to me .

    Thanks
    popo

    popo, Aug 24, 2007

  3. fj

    Guest Guest

    fj:
    They used to send out the certificates a few years back, but now you have to
    request them. I think they do some sort of background check to verify that
    the address you want the welcome kit sent to is the address you gave when you
    took the exam. This is to reduce the possibility that you paid someone
    overseas to take the exam for you.
    But since they now limit exams in India and China to Indians and Chinese,
    respectively, and outlawed Pakistanis, I personally don't see why this is
    necessary any longer.

    Anyway, try https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx
    You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    Congratulations on passing your exams.

    Guest, Aug 28, 2007
  4. fj

    Guest Guest

    Larry West is correct. You need to first login to the MCP Member site. Once
    you do so, you can then use the navigation on the left hand side to choose
    "Welcome Kits and Certificates" under "Resources".

    At the bottom of this page, if you are detected has having kits availible to
    you (e.g. recieving new credentials), there will be a link/button to enter
    the process of requesting your certificate.

    If you have a message in italics indicating that there is no welcome kit
    that you are detected as being eligible for but you believe this to be in
    error, definitely contact or call the regional service
    center using the contact info on the MCP site to discuss the problem and get
    the certificate.

    Guest, Sep 4, 2007