    for this Exams..

    Cheers..
    Jayanta

    Jayanta, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Can any one of you guide me ,how to proceed for the MCSD?
    www.sun.com/microsoftcerts.php?acareerinit=getoutofhere

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, Aug 15, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004
  5. At the beach and on dial-up. Due to Charley, we had mandatory evacuation
    Friday night from Myrtle Beach SC and had to come home, but the time we had
    before that was really nice.

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 15, 2004
  6. At the beach and on dial-up. Due to Charley, we had mandatory evacuation
    Glad you're ok and hope things wasn't too bad where you were.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004