    main OL toolbar. Doesn't seem to be any way to disable or remove.

    thanx
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Jimmy Dean

    trout Guest

    This is mystifying. You need to describe this situation a little
    better.
    What do these 'icons' look like? No text at all?
    If you right-click a blank space on the toolbar, are there any odd
    listings (either right there, or when selecting 'Customize)?
    Do any new programs (that could be an OE add-on) show in Control
    Panel; Add/remove Programs?

    trout, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Harrison Guest