    Express? When I deselect those toolbar, they re-appear when the app is
    started again.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007

  3. Synapse Syndrome

    Pennywise Guest

    Click on EMON, setup, environment - unselect what you need to.

    See if that works.

    Pennywise, Dec 1, 2007

  4. Thanks, but I am using v3.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  5. I see they have their forums at the same site as Acronis do. I suppose they
    are both eastern european companies which might reduce the amount of english
    speaking support staff available to them.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  6. Synapse Syndrome

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    NOD32 is out of Australia I believe. I have been in the forums and they
    write English well. You can also send an email to support.

    http://www.eset.com/support/index.php

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007
  7. Synapse Syndrome

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    NOD32 is out of Australia I believe. I have been in the forums and they
    write English well. You can also send an email to support.

    http://www.eset.com/support/index.php

    You can also post to alt.comp.anti-Virus, as there are NOD32 users there as
    well.

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007
  8. No, Eset is a Slovakian company, and Acronis software is coded in Russia.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  9. Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  10. Synapse Syndrome

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    What are you some kind of a racist? Are you so racist that you can't post to
    the correct NG/forum to get help?

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007
  11. Er, WTF? I am telling you that they are not Australian. What has this got
    to do with racism? Are you crazy? I am pretty damn far from being a
    racist, by the way.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  12. Synapse Syndrome

    Nutter Guest

    Just ignore MrArnold - he is full of self hate for yet again posting
    pointless replies and not knowing the actual answer.
    It will get worse though, the other pointless posters will join in,
    Thanatoid/Vanguard/Chuckcar/Easter/Plato/top-posting twit Tony, et al.
    The thread will evolve into bloated pointless waffle.
    Just watch how once you have been given the solution they will also
    post the answer contadicting whatever crap they previously posted.

    Your problem is the NOD32 activity monitors, EMON and IMON
    but you are another one who hasn't got the savvy to visit the site and
    search the knowledgebase: http://www.eset.com/support/kb.php

    Nutter, Dec 1, 2007
  13. I've known the nature of this group for years, but I thought it might be the
    best place for a quick response to this question.
    I found the setting in Options after browsing the forums, and v3 doesn't
    seem to be divided into those modules anymore.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Dec 1, 2007
  14. Synapse Syndrome

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    What? The forum I pointed your ass to.

    I don't see the *Nut-Head* doing any more than that -- just FYI for
    *Nut-Head*. And you could have fooled me about your response to my original
    post as to what would/could happen in that post, and why you didn't want to
    post to it. It looked very racist to me.

    And this is NOT a NOD32 forum. It's NOT even an AV NG where you most likely
    would have gotten that correct help asap.

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007