    Can someone direct me to the proper section to edit? I have been unable
    to figure out how to get rid of this, even after reading the help files
    on mozilla.org.

    G Steeves, Aug 7, 2005

  2. G Steeves

    Doug G Guest

    Did you read this?
    http://www.mozilla.org/docs/end-user/guide/get-started.html#previous-mozilla

    Doug G, Aug 7, 2005

  3. G Steeves

    G Steeves Guest

    Yes, I completely uninstalled the previous version prior to installation
    of the new version. I also realize I could start a new profile and
    transfer everything, but this take time, and editing with chrome edit I
    hoped would be simpler. However, I cannot find an applicable item to
    edit. Any other ideas?
    G.Steeves

    G Steeves, Aug 7, 2005
  4. G Steeves

    Doug G Guest

    An extension may be the culprit. I'd try renaming the profile's chrome
    folder while the program is closed or creating a new profile.

    I've never experienced a split screen in a Mozilla browser.

    Doug G, Aug 7, 2005