    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.serflog.a.html
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.serflog.c.html

    Thanks for any help.

    Capt. Canuck, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Abuse report filed with .

    Thomas Schmidt, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Capt. Canuck

    cluedweasel Guest

    Care to explain why?

    cluedweasel, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Capt. Canuck

    Capt. Canuck Guest

    Huh??
    Thanks for the insightful response.

    Capt. Canuck, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Capt. Canuck

    Dan Glybitz Guest

    Seems a bit obvious. Rename fixsflog.exe? Or is that too simple?

    DG.

    Dan Glybitz, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Capt. Canuck

    cluedweasel Guest

    Have a browse through
    http://forums.happy-messaging.com/discus/messages/35/35.html. It's a
    forum about MSN virus problems. There may be something useful there.

    cluedweasel, Mar 21, 2005
  7. Capt. Canuck

    Capt. Canuck Guest

    Yeah that seemed obvious to me too, I tried it....no luck. It still opens
    with whatever is supposed to be in the title bar (and I can't read cuz it
    opens and closes almost instantly)

    Thanks anyway though.

    Capt. Canuck, Mar 21, 2005
  8. Capt. Canuck