    the taskbar contained just the prgrams from the folder.

    But how do I get rid of it? Guess it is very easy - once you know how.

    Rolf

    Rolf, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Rolf

    William Guest

    Right-click on the toolbar, click on "Toolbars", click on the name of
    the folder.

    William, Jan 28, 2008

  3. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    Yes, I already found out. I just had to extend the height of the toolbar to
    find a blank spot to click on first. And had posted a triumphant message to
    tell the world I solved it myself, except I happened to reply to myself
    instead to the group. But thank you anyway. 24h is a lovley place if you
    ignore the junk.

    Rolf

    Rolf, Jan 28, 2008
  4. Rolf

    John Holmes Guest

    Rolf "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Junk? What junk? The only heavy junk hangin' around here is Evan Platt.
    ;-)

    John Holmes, Jan 28, 2008