  1. Synapse Syndrome

    philo Guest

    BLUBB BLUBB BLUBB *hic* bubble bluble o

    philo, Mar 10, 2007

  2. I've been making TV for thirty years. I tell the new kids that when I
    started cameras were steam powered and the cables were made of wood.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007

  3. In 1995, I lost 55 pounds in 3.5 months -- biking, lifting weights and
    only 1100 calories a day.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007
  4. It's easier to touch someone else's toes. It's a great conversation
    starter, too.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007
  5. Synapse Syndrome

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I've got a bit of lower back trouble, so walking is one of the few things I
    can do - swimming would be good, but I can't afford a pool ;)

    I didn't put any of that weight back on, and I'm going to try to lose
    another 10 or so this next 3 months. And while walking isn't the fastest way
    of dealing with the "waist extension" issue ;) it does help eventually. I do
    have a bike, and I think after I've lost a few more pounds (which relieves
    the load on my back) I'll probably be able to start riding again.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 10, 2007
  6. Synapse Syndrome

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Start at the toes and work up?

    WhzzKdd, Mar 10, 2007
  7. Synapse Syndrome

    philo Guest

    Oh???
    I though everyone knew that.

    philo, Mar 10, 2007
  8. I hear ya. I've needed chiropractic care for my lower back since about
    1969. Xrays taken as a result of an injury showed a small defect in one
    or two vertebrae.
    Good luck with that.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007
  9. It's like working on the loading dock -- there's no place to go *but*
    up.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007
  10. Synapse Syndrome

    Cam-man Guest

    Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:

    What is that, about a Big-Mac? I don't think I could do 1100 calories
    a day, especially with the exercise.

    --
    "Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 10, 2007
  11. Synapse Syndrome

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LOL!!!

    WhzzKdd, Mar 10, 2007
  12. Synapse Syndrome

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Blinky the Shark spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    Can't say I've ever used any wooden cables. But, I guess you could tell the
    kids you've made a lot of cables splices using Elmer's.

    :)

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END

    Mhzjunkie, Mar 10, 2007
  13. Synapse Syndrome

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    doS spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    When I draw mine real tight, just so I can look all sexy before a night on
    the town. Only thing that sticks out is a few hairs and my navel button.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END

    Mhzjunkie, Mar 10, 2007
  14. Wiki shows 540 cal for a Big Mac. Coulda had two. But see below.
    And I was a real calorie Nazi about it. If I grabbed five Doritos off
    the snack table at work, I looked up the calories and fat grams (back
    then I actually knew lots of those numbers by heart) of that size
    portion and counted it. Oh, yeah...I also limited myself to 10 grams of
    fat a day. I *had* to be very rigid or I'd have fallen off the plan.

    And that Big Mac has 30 grams of fat (three days' worth). :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 10, 2007
  15. Synapse Syndrome

    Guest

    LOL

    noob

    , Mar 11, 2007
  16. Synapse Syndrome

    Slack Guest

    Try working out [hard] on one of those pu**y stretching/tighening
    machines; you'll discover a whole new new level of pain you never knew
    existed.

    Slack, Mar 12, 2007
  17. Synapse Syndrome

    Lookout Guest

    Sit ups or any other exercise does NOT target fat. That's been a well
    known fact for 25 years.
    3 things:
    Diet
    Exercise
    Enroll in a college class with mostly girls. You WILL want to do the
    first 2 if you are single.

    Lookout, Mar 17, 2007
  18. Synapse Syndrome

    Frosty Guest

    I'm not single and I'll want to do them all, not just the first two...

    Frosty, Mar 17, 2007
  19. Synapse Syndrome

    Fred37 Guest

    I have the same problem.
    My diet is great except for the beer.
    I do not exercise.
    Can I drink Scotch instead of beer and lose weight?
    Fred

    Fred37, Mar 17, 2007
  20. Synapse Syndrome

    ian field Guest

    Just look at how skinny the drunken bums on skid row are - there's your
    answer.

    ian field, Mar 17, 2007