    outputs from both the DVD player and the AV receiver to the second TV,
    but I still don't get anything to play on the second TV.

    Thanks so much to anyone with the solution!!

    goofything, Sep 21, 2003

  2. goofything

    John Howells Guest

    Is the player set for progressive output? Have you tried turning that off? I
    once borrowed a player that had been left in progressive mode, and got
    nothing useful out of any of the outputs until I turned progressive off.

    John Howells

    John Howells, Sep 21, 2003

  3. goofything

    goofything Guest

    I can get a progressive picture on the main screen, but I'm just
    trying to figure out how to get this DVD player to output to two TVs
    at the same time.

    It's got to be able to do this, right?

    goofything, Sep 28, 2003
  4. goofything

    Biz Guest

    Unless I'm missing something, use a video splitter....many players cannot
    output progressive and interlaced at same time, and/or most a/v equipment
    will not convert standards like s-video input to composite output etc....all
    things that are questions in my mind based on the limited info you gave...

    Biz, Sep 28, 2003