    thats just not enough for an entry level position. Upon graduation in May I
    will have my A+, Net+, and MCSE. All feed back and advice would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Guest, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    start at the bottom and work up. if you can get into a place that is a VAR
    yer set. you will learn 10 times more by doing than by studying...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    RH Guest

    Well said, Neil. I learned about 10000% more in the
    first six months at a VAR than I did in an associate
    degree and 13 years of self study. Nothing like
    experience. Get your foot in the door ANYWHERE and work
    your way up.

    RH, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    start at the bottom and work up. if you can get into a place that is a VAR
    Virginia Association of Realtors?

    So that's what I've been doing wrong.

    kp "motivated seller" g

    kpg, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I choose to avoid the list of things you have been doing wrong <EG>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Guest