    do anything because their systems are down for upgrade or maintenance
    depending on who is answering the call, call back in 2 hrs, or call back
    tomorrow. Is there any other way to get my MCP ID, or am I stuck?

    Jonathan Kehayias, Feb 21, 2008

  2. if you can be login on prometric site then you can see your MCP-ID or you
    should e-mail to ,
    adresses......................

    Birol AYDUGAN
    MCP MCSA+S+M /2003
    MCSE+S+M /2003
    MCDBA /2000/2005
    MCTS:On VISTA
    MCTS:On Exchange 2007
    MCITP:On Exchange 2007
    MCTS:On SQL 2005
    MCITP,DBA on SQL 2005
    MCNPS CCNA
    System&.Network&Database ADMIN
    Trainer/Intructor

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 21, 2008

  3. Jonathan Kehayias

    Naveen Dubey Guest

    How Can I Get My MCP ID to Download My MCP 70-270 Results

    JonathanKehayia wrote:

    How to get MCP ID
    21-Feb-08

    I passed 070-431, and 070-443 exams last month, and 070-444 today. I never
    received my MCP ID. I emailed the regional address for North America last
    month, and again this month with no response. I have been calling the 800
    number since Tuesday, and the only answer I keep getting is that they can't
[...]

    MCP MCSA+S+M /200
    MCSE+S+M /200
    MCDBA /2000/200
    MCTS:On VIST
    MCTS:On Exchange 200
    MCITP:On Exchange 200
    MCTS:On SQL 200
    MCITP,DBA on SQL 200
    MCNPS CCN
    System&.Network&Database ADMI
    Trainer/Intructo
    message
    how to get mcp id
    You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

    CommandEventArgs (or- Which Button was Clicked?)
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...67f-521cc319a78e/commandeventargs-or-whi.aspx

    Naveen Dubey, Jan 18, 2010
  4. Jonathan Kehayias

    Naveen Dubey Guest

    Wana to MCP ID

    JonathanKehayia wrote:

[...]

    MCP ID
    How Can I Get My MCP ID to Download My MCP 70-270 Results

    WPF - XAML TabControl SelectionChanged Threading Errors
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...42-f22d79d6f8c5/wpf--xaml-tabcontrol-sel.aspx

    Naveen Dubey, Jan 18, 2010