how to get into the bios on an E Machine?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fran Mccarthy, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. --
    Fran McCarthy

    Fran Mccarthy, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Fran Mccarthy

    Mara Guest

    According to the one I repaired last weekend, the Delete key.

    "Please put your question *in* the post next time. :)"

    Mara, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Fran Mccarthy

    Harrison Guest

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:32:24 GMT, "Fran Mccarthy" <duh> wrote: nothing at
    all.

    Try Del key

    How old is it? Which model?
    The more precise info you give, the more precise help you will receive.

    Harrison, Aug 26, 2005
  4. sorry,and thanks!

    Fran Mccarthy, Aug 27, 2005