    it cannot be used on a different computer. Correct?

    Is it possible (and legal) to purchase an OEM license of Vista Ultimate
    64-bit for this system?

    DougAtDCCADDdotCOM, Oct 1, 2007

  2. DougAtDCCADDdotCOM

    John Barnes Guest

    The answer to both questions is yes, but you should make sure that there are
    64-bit drivers for your notebook as many that are delivered with 32-bit
    haven't had the 54-bit drivers developed. Make sure the software you want
    to use will work on 64-bit. You say take advantage of 64-bit computing, but
    are you going to be running any 64-bit programs or have over 4gb of ram?

    John Barnes, Oct 1, 2007