    there is no option to see email for aliases. Can you please tell me how to
    see them?

    Slavica Maksimovic

    S&V, Jan 25, 2004

  2. S&V

    HamMan Guest

    well, everyone else in the world now has your new address.

    just wait for the spam now...

    HamMan, Jan 25, 2004

  3. S&V

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004
  4. S&V

    Sultan Guest

    S&V wrote in
    You will be able to tell by the mountains of Spam you just inflicted on
    yourself. Never ever post your real e-mail address on usenet or any public
    forumn, your only making the sleazy spammers job that much easier.

    Set up an alias at Spammotel.com instead, its easy, free and your mail
    still comes to your regular inbox. Disposable aliases made simple.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 25, 2004