    IP address, not even an ad-riddled parking page, which is suprising given
    the domain. Their whois info is fake so I can't even offer to buy it from
    them. Any ideas?

    Nik Coughlin, Dec 8, 2008

  2. Nik Coughlin

    EMB Guest

    If it's a .nz then a complaint to the DNC should get it for you - false
    registrant info in the .nz namespace /will/ be attended to.

    EMB, Dec 8, 2008

  3. Nik Coughlin

    Ray Greene Guest

    Don't some registrars offer a service where your contact info is kept
    secret?

    Ray Greene, Dec 8, 2008
  4. Nik Coughlin

    EMB Guest

    Yes, but that is in contravention of the .nz registration rules.

    EMB, Dec 8, 2008
  5. Nik Coughlin

    EMB Guest

    In that case I think you're out of luck.

    EMB, Dec 8, 2008