    Is there a site where I have to register for this?
    Also I was wondering how to find out my MCP number. I saw this mentioned
    somewhere.

    NewMCPinSLC, Nov 23, 2005

  2. NewMCPinSLC

    Nardo Guest

    Hey, I passed my last test needed for the MCSA yesterday!!! Anyway, I had
    this same problem. I thought it would just be sent to me, but you have to
    request it. Go to the MCP Member site and sign in. On the left you'll see
    some options, click on program benefits. Then choose "welcome kit" from the
    list. Good luck on your last MCSA test!

    Nardo, Nov 23, 2005