    embark on Skype, never mind real VoIP, but a phone is at reach).

    Solutions?

    TIA

    ßødincµs²°°°, Jul 21, 2006

  2. ßødincµs²°°°

    Ivor Jones Guest

    www.ipkall.com have Washington State area code 360 numbers free that you
    can point at any SIP address. Not local to LA, but free, and many US phone
    packages have inclusive calls to any US number; I have a friend in Arizona
    that uses mine to call me.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
    around uk.telecom.voip and said...

    |www.ipkall.com have Washington State area code 360 numbers free that you
    |can point at any SIP address. Not local to LA, but free, and many US phone
    |packages have inclusive calls to any US number; I have a friend in Arizona
    |that uses mine to call me.
    |
    |Ivor

    Thanks Ivor, I'll check with wifey's friend if she has such a phone
    package.

    P.S. Do you ever sleep???

    ßødincµs²°°°, Jul 21, 2006
  4. ßødincµs²°°°

    paul123 Guest

    Voicestick will give you a free LA number. Select their "next2nothing"
    offer.
    www.voicestick.com

    paul123, Jul 21, 2006
  5. ßødincµs²°°°

    Brian A Guest

    www.freedigits.com do a free geo afaik. I read somewhere that the free
    ones were an Iowa numbers. You can pay for other areas.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Jul 21, 2006