    http://www.haimana.com/weblog/2006/06/access-your-boxnet-naturally-in.html

    Oh well... Happy 4th of July anyways I'm sure we will all do BBQ instead
    of doing computer stuff :)

    Rich Eastepp, Jul 3, 2006

  2. Rich Eastepp

    Roy G Guest

    Easy to setup instructions, registration doesn't even validate the email address.
    Integrates in windows explorer, and you can just drag/drop copy/paste files naturally.
    I use it to tranfer files from/to work all the time.

    http://www.haimana.com/weblog/2006/06/access-your-boxnet-naturally-in.html

    Oh well... Happy 4th of July anyways I'm sure we will all do BBQ instead of doing computer stuff :)

    Strange.

    Have you recently had a Sex Change Operation?

    The last Spammer for this worthless site was female, but the wording was exactly the same. Perhaps all Spammers only ever need to transfer 1 Gig of data.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 4, 2006