    Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    license ID card.

    , Apr 18, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    > license ID card.

    Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2006

  3. 1 of 1 Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    >> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    >> license ID card.

    > Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
    >
    > --
    > Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

    Why black?

    1 of 1, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    >> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver license
    >> ID card.

    > Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.

    I was thinking "Rustoleum". :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2006
  5. 1 of 1 wrote:

    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> spewed forth:
    >>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    >>> license ID card.

    >> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
    >>

    > Why black?

    Because it goes with everything.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2006
  6. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:22:51 +0930, "1 of 1" <>
    wrote:

    >Why black?

    Once you go black...

    Evan Platt, Apr 18, 2006
  7. elaich Guest

    wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
    @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

    > Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    > license ID card.

    Armorall.

    elaich, Apr 18, 2006
  8. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:44445486$0$7528$,
    1 of 1 spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> spewed forth:
    >>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    >>> license ID card.

    >> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
    >>

    > Why black?

    Black is beautiful...

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2006
  9. Rosco Guest

    elaich cried out

    > wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
    > @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    >> license ID card.
    >>

    > Armorall.

    in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
    looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

    Rosco, Apr 19, 2006
  10. Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:55:56 +0000, Rosco wrote:

    > elaich cried out
    >
    >> wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
    >> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
    >>> license ID card.
    >>>

    >> Armorall.

    > in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
    > looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

    Most states if not all follow this policy.

    Meat Plow, Apr 19, 2006
  11. Meat Plow skrev:
    > On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:55:56 +0000, Rosco wrote:
    >
    >> elaich cried out
    >>
    >>> wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
    >>> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

    >>> Armorall.

    >> in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
    >> looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

    > Most states if not all follow this policy.

    Don't you just apply for a new one then?

    Roger Jansson, Apr 19, 2006
  12. Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:34:51 +0200, Roger Jansson wrote:

    > Meat Plow skrev:
    >> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:55:56 +0000, Rosco wrote:
    >>
    >>> elaich cried out

    >>> in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
    >>> looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

    >> Most states if not all follow this policy.

    > Don't you just apply for a new one then?

    You could do that saying you lost it or it was destroyed. Not sure I would
    want to find out what happens if you present a tampered/altered license to
    the BMV.

    Meat Plow, Apr 19, 2006
  13. Rosco Guest

    Meat Plow cried out

    > On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:34:51 +0200, Roger Jansson wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow skrev:

    >>> Most states if not all follow this policy.

    >> Don't you just apply for a new one then?

    > You could do that saying you lost it or it was destroyed. Not sure
    > I would want to find out what happens if you present a
    > tampered/altered license to the BMV.

    thats when they take you in the back room for an additional test or
    paperwork and slap the cuffs on.

    Rosco, Apr 20, 2006
  14. Fred Tehbot Guest

    Cardinal Sinh <>, groused in
    <>:

    > Surely it would be better to check authorisation before stampeding
    > into the shutdown sequence.

    Is it really better to check authorisation before stampeding into the
    shutdown sequence?

    Fred Tehbot, Apr 20, 2006
  15. "Fred Tehbot" <> wrote in message
    > Cardinal Sinh <>, groused in
    > <>:
    >
    >> Surely it would be better to check authorisation before stampeding
    >> into the shutdown sequence.

    > Is it really better to check authorisation before stampeding into the
    > shutdown sequence?

    If I was an enterprising young combine harvester such as yourself, I'd check
    that sort of thing.

    Cardinal Sinh, Apr 20, 2006
  16. Fred Tehbot Guest

    Cardinal Sinh <>, spluttered in
    <>:

    > I was an enterprising young combine harvester such as yourself, I'd
    > check that sort of thing.

    You were an enterprising young combine harvester such as myself? Really?
    When?

    Fred Tehbot, Apr 20, 2006
  17. "Fred Tehbot" <> wrote in message
    > Cardinal Sinh <>, spluttered in
    > <>:
    >
    >> I was an enterprising young combine harvester such as yourself, I'd
    >> check that sort of thing.

    > You were an enterprising young combine harvester such as myself? Really?
    > When?

    Yes, Yes, 1937.

    Cardinal Sinh, Apr 20, 2006
  18. Fred Tehbot Guest