    on the DC and I also cannot ping it. I turned off all the firewalls, but
    still cannot connect. The Dc is a small business server 2000. How can I make
    this work?

    Jon, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Jon

    Jim D Guest

    I would try editing the host file for starters

    sometimes it works

    Jim D, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Jon

    beb Guest

    What type of router are you using what is your setup ISA? Is the router
    configured to forward to the SBS DC IP address? Is the VPN service set up
    correctly.

    beb, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Jon

    AR Guest

    you have a ip adress the same as your network and the vpn
    is getting confused thinking why is this person using vpn
    if they are on the same network. try changing you xp
    machines ip and see if that works

    AR, Nov 5, 2004