    How can I find the program that executes "RGEZPKZLVNY.EXE" ?? I've use
    several
    spy programs... Thanks

    Izod, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Izod

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Izod

    philo Guest

    Looks like a virus...
    run a recently updated virus checker at once!!!!!

    philo, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Izod

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Jul 22, 2005
  5. There is NO such executable.
    You have a form of contamination:
    "Virus" is as implied, it infects other components.
    "Worm" is an executable that infects your system
    without attaching to other components, thus
    allowing your system to continue functioning....
    You have a "worm" that is attempting to connect
    online to a remote server allowing either:
    Remote access to your PC,
    OR as is more probable, it is attempting to connect
    to a server to induce you to download/install a
    premium rate dial-up.
    The executable (.exe) you detail is a common
    type of sneaky download associated with porn sites.
    It is not in itself an executable, but the download
    will be!
    You have been very naughty and guillible in surfing
    for porn without adequate anti-virus and firewall
    software!
    Following are free-sample download sites for the
    type of "content" you are obviously frantic to find!
    You place cursor on the thumbnail,
    RIGHT click
    From menu select "Save as"
    Ensure it has an extension within these fields:
    ".mpg"/".WMV"/".AVI"/".RM"..........
    BUT NOT: ".exe"
    More importantly install an adequate, uptodate
    and functioning anti-virus and firewall package!
    There are some truly clever sods within this group
    who within this thread who will guide you in the
    requisites of spyware and virus/worm control.
    One final note: In your pursuit of "adult" material
    that you've heard the web is so swamped with -
    Do Not consider any heading of the type:
    "Pre-teen"/"Pre-pubescent".etc
    We profoundly and unforgivingly disapprove.
    And You will risk entrapment.
    If you do feel the need to peek, you will be a
    Pete Townsend, and will deserve whatever befalls
    you!
    Try these (All free and All "above board"):

    http://www.lionmovies.com/main.shtml
    http://www.mature-film.com/
    http://www.longestlist.com/
    http://www.vidgals.com/main.shtml
    http://www.mpegkingdom.com/
    http://www.1stmovieclub.net/
    http://www.freebigmovies.com/
    http://www.kittyvids.com/
    http://www.movietitan.com/main.html
    http://www.freakyslutsmovies.com/
    http://www.favouriteporn.com/?smutbeach.com
    http://www.freematuremovies.com/
    http://www.swegold.com/
    http://www.sexgroom.com/
    http://www.wankclips.com/
    http://www.mad-clips.com/movies/peeing.shtml
    http://www.allstarsex.net/moviepost.shtml
    http://www.starslist.com/
    http://www.bunnypost.com/
    http://www.mia-movies.com/
    http://www.jennysbookmarks.com/
    http://www.gigagalleries.com/
    http://hoaxbusters.org/
    http://www.gigavids.com/
    http://www.updatexp.com/codec-for-windows-media-player-10.html
    http://www.oldduck.com/
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-mpg-clips.html
    http://www.mature-secret.com/
    http://www.mad-clips.com/movies/gay1.shtml
    http://filext.com/
    http://www.sexdeer.com/
    http://www.vidspider.com/

    Filthy,Unclean,Infected, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Izod

    Max Wachtel Guest

    I have written some pages to help you
    -max

    Max Wachtel, Jul 22, 2005
  7. Izod

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    it can be analyzed.

    HijackThis

    pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005
  8. Izod