How to find out if your boyfriend is cheating

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by newstips6706, Dec 8, 2006.

  1. newstips6706

    newstips6706 Guest

    How to find out if your boyfriend is cheating

    If you want to know the truth - FREE

    Use this dream time technique

    It works in ONE DAY.

    This is how to use your dreams to find out if your boyfriend is
    cheating

    -------------

    This technique takes one night and is very simple.
    You have to "speak your intent" before you go to sleep.

    It is what is known as "programming your sleep to know The Truth".

    -------------

    Do the following before you go to sleep:

    Say this out loud (you do not have to shout) before you go to sleep:

    "I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH: IS MY BOYFRIEND CHEATING ON ME?"

    Then go to sleep and you will get a dream that reveals The Truth to
    you.

    (You have nothing to lose)

    If he IS cheating - Kick that fool to the curb!

    Good Luck and Good night.

    newstips6706, Dec 8, 2006

  2. newstips6706

    Mike Fields Guest

    You've been listening to those voices again haven't you ???

    Mike Fields, Dec 8, 2006

  3. newstips6706

    Annika1980 Guest

    I always just look at the EXIF data.

    Annika1980, Dec 8, 2006
  4. newstips6706

    Colin_D Guest

    Faulty reasoning. If your dream is wrong, you lose a good boyfriend.
    But, if you're going to do that, he might be better off.

    Colin_D, Dec 8, 2006
  5. newstips6706

    Roy G Guest

    Does this work for Females, who might want to know about their Boyfriends,
    or does it only work for Poofs, like you ?

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 8, 2006
  6. Freud stated that a dream is a wish. What does that say about your
    technique?
    OTOH, Freud was addicted to cocaine and had his own problems.
    http://www.freud.org.uk/Theory1.html

    helensilverburg, Dec 8, 2006
  7. I cannot afford to throw girlfriends right and left. I am hard to come
    by a girlfriend. I got my first gf when I was 32. She was not good to
    me. So that when I moved to another city for a job, I did not tell her.
    Several days after I moved, she called my cell phone and said: "I came
    to your place, but you were not there. How come ?" We never spoke
    since.

    So I use my digital camera to snap the pictures of curveous girls in
    the street, and then I masturbate.

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Dec 8, 2006
  8. newstips6706

    Mark Guest

    I wonder why the first gf was not good to you-----but you answered the
    question in your last paragraph. I assume "Rosy Palm" will pretty much
    always be your ONLY girlfriend in the future.......

    Mark, Dec 8, 2006