How to Extract XML data from Website

Discussion in 'Software' started by HariMistry, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. HariMistry

    HariMistry

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Folks,

    Here is the my first post on this site. I am usually read few replies from forums sections , which are so good.

    I would like to get idea how can i implement one of the functionality.
    Here the overview.

    -Suppose there is a one website and in that there are few textboxes , user have to enter valid inputs and click on submit button, which will return xml data in same page. Now, i would like to do same task from vb.net code. So, can anybody help to give me a hint how can i achieve this?

    I really appreciate your reviews on this.

    -Thanks,
    Hari

    HariMistry, Jul 3, 2008