  1. 3amigos

    3amigos Guest

    How can I enable SSH access on a cisco router

    3amigos, Apr 11, 2006

  2. 3amigos

    AM Guest

    router(config)#hostname myrouter
    myrouter(config)#ip domain-name mydomain.com
    myrouter(config)#crypto key generate rsa general-keys modulus 2048
    myrouter(config)#username myuser password 0 mypasswd
    myrouter(config)#line vty 0 4
    myrouter(config-line)#login local

    that's all

    Apply an ACL to limit who will be able to access your router.

    HTH Alex.

    AM, Apr 11, 2006

  3. 3amigos

    3amigos Guest