  1. DUMPKING

    DUMPKING Guest

    FIND EXAM TO TAKE.

    DUMPKING, Apr 16, 2004

  2. DUMPKING

    Consultant Guest

    how to dump at work or in public restroom
    1. locate toilet
    2. place ass gasket on seat
    3. drop trou
    4. sit on ass gasket taking care not to let your skin touch the toilet seat
    5. take a deep breathe and with a steady forceful push, contract stomach
    muscles above bowel, this will start the dump
    6. breathe
    7. continue contracting muscle to extract remaining feces from your bowel
    8. unroll about 8-10 squares of toilet paper and fold over 2-3 times and
    proceed to wipe
    9. check toilet paper for content, if if has wiped clean on the first wipe,
    place in bowl and flush
    10. if not a clean wipe at first repeat step 8 until you get a clean wipe
    11. flush

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2004

  3. DUMPKING

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    maybe this is why i have a funny rash on my bum bum.
    important, but often overlooked step.
    and we're off to the races!
    unless you're eddiepox. then don't.
    note: this may take a few minutes. be patient.
    Front to back, or back to front? {$1 to Howard Stern}
    What do you do if you are blind?
    note: depending on severity of dump, step 8 may need to be repeated multiple
    times.
    hehehehe, no.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 16, 2004
  4. DUMPKING

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "when using a public toilet, never use your own ass. always use someone
    elses ass", robert klein, circa. 1970's.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 16, 2004
  5. DUMPKING

    Paul Lynch Guest