    into a jpg attachment, which I have to open separately, and separate
    from the pictures caption. Not good.

    How can I change T-Bird to keep embedded images embedded?

    Jim, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    BTW...I have unchecked the block images box under privacy settings.

    JIm

    Jim, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Jim

    Url Guest

    Under View, do you have the option checked to "Display Attachments
    Inline"? This works for me.

    Url, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Yes I do. Any I should correct the original post. The images are
    listed as attachments, but they are also displayed at the end of the
    message and separated form the captions above which the should
    have been placed so that the message looks like this...

    (Embedded image moved to file: pic10963.jpg)How To Rob A Snowman -
    christmas pictures
    christmas humor christmas jokes christmas cartoons xmas pictures xmas
    humor xmas jokes
    xmas cartoons

    [images follow]

    Jim