    gave up after maybe one of two MCPs. Is there a way I can find out from
    just his name?
    Thanks

    T, Mar 28, 2009

  2. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Where I work there is an IT manager who is very negative towards
    Sounds like a smart guy, maybe you listen to him.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 30, 2009

  3. msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 2, 2009
  4. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

    www.mcngo.com it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2009
  5. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

  6. T

    Consultant Guest

    he probably just see's thru your lack of skills

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2009