  1. mc???

    mc??? Guest

    what can i do ?

    mc???, Jul 2, 2004

  2. mc???

    Eric Guest

    unplug the USB storage device from the USB port on the computer, but
    leave the USB mouse plugged in.

    Eric, Jul 2, 2004

  3. mc???

    stevechan

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would like to recommend Lockdown Plus PC. It can lock down floppy, cd-rom, and removable mass storage like usb sticks easily. With Lockdown Plus PC, you can disable USB sticks or make it read-only without having other usb devices being affected.

    Unlike solutions by modifying registry settings, protection from this utility is quite robust. It is able to restrict administrators and even works under safe mode.

    To download, please access http://www.y0ys.com/exe/lockpcsetup.zip . For full features list, please visit http://y0ys.com/lockdown/features.htm .

    stevechan, Aug 31, 2006