    Is easy schnapper der springwerk und blowenfuzer mit spitzensparkin.
    Das rubberneckin sightseerin keepen das hand in das pockets, relaxen und
    watchen das blinkenlights.

    T-Bone, Nov 1, 2005

  2. test

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Ah. My day is complete, then.

    JaR, Nov 1, 2005

  3. test

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
    That one goes back a ways, all right.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 1, 2005
  4. test

    Neil Guest

    FOOL! You tap it with a rubber chicken. Haven't you read rfc 2321?

    Neil, Nov 1, 2005
  5. test

    Neil Guest

    we had it in the service dept of the compuker company I worked at 15
    years ago (ok slightly more)

    Neil, Nov 1, 2005
  6. test

    JaR Guest

    *sniff*

    Everybody knows RITA is a networking protocol, we were discussing Pocket
    PCs.

    I'm surprised at you.

    JaR, Nov 1, 2005
  7. test

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Man oh man. And here I was trying to post a serious post for a change and
    you all grab it by the blue collar and drag it down to Chinatown for some
    cheap Chow Mein.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 2, 2005
  8. test

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Man oh man. And here I was trying to post a serious post for a change and
    YABBA DABBA DOOO!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  9. test

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:
    No, seriously...

    JaR, Nov 2, 2005
  10. test

    Kline Sphere Guest

    post a serious post
    low flying pink elephants seen flying over Canada today....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  11. test

    Neil Guest

    *hangs head*

    right, what was I thinking. It's not like those are ever attached to
    networks like say a cellular netwrok, or a corporate netwrok for synch,
    or a wireless connection.

    *straightens self*

    BUT I STAND BY THE RITA! I think you will find that it works well in this
    arena as well. Dark incantations are best reserved for *nix systems. This
    is a winblows thing.

    Neil, Nov 2, 2005
  12. test

    itguy78

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Back to subject for a second...

    I got here from a google search and ended up to this thread -- which didn't really solve my problem, but I felt like posting to see if anybody has used this application or knows anything about it:

    http://guino.home.insightbb.com/nosafemode.html

    Or any other Legal alternatives (hopefully that don't involve hacking/gluing/breaking/altering the OS too much), are more than welcome.

    itguy78, Mar 5, 2008
  13. test

    Rose Mary Jenkins

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Remove Safe Mode in Windows 2000

    Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to disable safe mode in
    windows 2000:veryprou:

    Rose Mary Jenkins, Nov 27, 2008