    can I change this? I use Microsoft Explore 6.
    Thanks
    Mac

    Mac Lynch, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Mac Lynch

    old jon Guest

    "Mac Lynch" <> wrote in message
    news:de82nf$e19$...
    > Kia Ora
    > I am running Windows XP 2SP
    > Although I have used Windows Explorer to associate .mid files to my
    > cakewalk
    > program & so to my midi keyboard, when I attempt to play a midi file
    > directly
    > from a web page, it always selects the internal Windows Media synthesiser.
    > How
    > can I change this? I use Microsoft Explore 6.
    > Thanks
    > Mac

    You don`t say what Cakewalk software your using. You use your Cakewalk
    software to control midi out to your keyboard. Please read your Cakewalk
    Help file.
    best wishes..OJ.

    old jon, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Mac Lynch

    Mac Lynch Guest

    In article <ljMNe.7486$>,
    lid says...

    >"Mac Lynch" <> wrote in message
    >> Kia Ora
    >> I am running Windows XP 2SP
    >> Although I have used Windows Explorer to associate .mid files to my
    >> cakewalk
    >> program & so to my midi keyboard, when I attempt to play a midi file
    >> directly
    >> from a web page, it always selects the internal Windows Media synthesiser.
    >> How
    >> can I change this? I use Microsoft Explore 6.
    >> Thanks
    >> Mac
    >>

    >You don`t say what Cakewalk software your using. You use your Cakewalk
    >software to control midi out to your keyboard. Please read your Cakewalk
    >Help file.
    >best wishes..OJ.

    Thanks for your interest
    I have having no trouble in using Cakewalk Pro to drive my Keyboard, But I
    would like to direct the web page to use Cakewalk to play midi files, or at
    least use the Keyboard rather than the internal synthesiser.
    Mac

    Mac Lynch, Aug 20, 2005