    Please tell me how do delete permanently.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Varaha Rao.

    VRao, Jan 24, 2004

  2. VRao

    Richard Guest

    Tools>>internet options.....click the "auto complete" button on the general
    tab.
    Uncheck "web addresses" at the top.
    Click "clear history" button and click ok.
    no more annoying drop down menu as you type the address.
    If you don't want a "history" of your visited websites, set that to "0".

    Richard, Jan 24, 2004

  3. VRao

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Content / Autocomplete.
    Press 'Clear forms'.

    °Mike°, Jan 24, 2004
  4. VRao

    Sultan Guest

    VRao wrote in
    Good morning Varaha,
    Please remember that this isn't the pyschic friends computer support
    group. That being the case we kinda need to know what program your asking
    about. Since I had minutes on my cell plan to waste I made a call on your
    behalf to the Richard Simmons pyschic hotline and deli and they told me
    you are inquiring about IE.
    To clear your history simply go to Tools- Internet Options - General Tab
    and click on Clear History. While your there change the days to keep
    history to zero.
    Hope this is what your after or I'm not calling the hotline ever again.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 24, 2004