    l_784c73d4d4b2509398a241626249f5f3

    Thanks to anyone that can help
    Jesse

    capps.jesse, Oct 10, 2007

  2. How about feeding it to an program that can read the EXIF data (if it
    has any)?

    John Ferguson, Oct 10, 2007

  3. capps.jesse

    capps.jesse Guest

    How would i do that?
    sorry i really dont know any suggestions?

    capps.jesse, Oct 10, 2007
  4. capps.jesse

    capps.jesse Guest

    ok i figured out how to view the exif data but their isnt any..can i
    still tell from the filename?

    capps.jesse, Oct 10, 2007
  5. capps.jesse

    Paul Furman Guest

    Probably not, that filename looks like it was generated by the web
    gallery with a database. It might relate to the time it was uploaded
    (although it's unlikely you could decipher it), probably not when it was
    shot.

    Paul Furman, Oct 10, 2007
  6. capps.jesse

    mscotgrove Guest

    The name looks like an MD5 hash value - a 32 byte string. This will
    be based on content, and no relation to time. It is best described as
    a digital signature.

    Michael
    www.cnwrecovery.com

    mscotgrove, Oct 10, 2007