How to create virtual subdomain in asp.net c# by http handlers.

Discussion in 'Software' started by saurabhm, Oct 13, 2009.

  1. saurabhm

    saurabhm

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I want to create subdomain programmatically,

    Like my site is 'test.com'
    then
    if any user get register with my site with id 'abc'
    then he can access his information page like 'abc.test.com'.

    i have google this but couldnt found any appropriate solution,
    but i got the clue that this can be done by http handler and some configuration of IIS.

    please advice me how to proceed this.

    Thanks
    saurabhm

    saurabhm, Oct 13, 2009