  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Thanks for your help

    Robert, Oct 31, 2003

  2. If you want to create PDFs of documents etcetera, OpenOffice.org will do
    it. File | Print | Printer | PDF 1.4 Converter Press/Screen.

    http://www.openoffice.org/

    B.

    B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Robert

    Trent C Guest

    Thanks for your help

    If it's a one-off, then you can create a pdf online at www.adobe.com

    Trent C, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Robert

    Harrison Guest

    You can't create PDF files without software.

    Harrison, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Robert

    Trent C Guest

    Wrong - see my earlier post

    Trent C, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Robert

    Mike0000 Guest

    PDF is NOT postscript. Free PDF software is pdf995. Its like a fake
    printer on your system. OpenOffice makes PDFs too, but thats a bit
    overkill for such a simple task.

    I use pdf995 all the time. Works great.

    http://www.pdf995.com/

    Mike0000, Nov 3, 2003