    I give up.

    "Some people, if they don't already know, you can't tell them."

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Kryptoknight

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. wrote:
    : > ===============================
    : > I guess this whole confusion will only end when you find out what an
    : > actual commercial DVD-Audio disc sounds like when played through a
    : > DVD-Audio capable system.
    : >
    : > DVD-Audio is NOT the DD/DTS track. That is what I mean.
    : > DVD-Audio track is NOT DD/DTS track.
    : > You are not copying DVD-Audio tracks.
    : >
    : > i don't know how to make it more clear.
    : > ===================================
    :
    : Those were never his points, so you're trying to clarify something
    that's
    : moot.

    Then you agree, at least, with most of my points above.

    I looked back at his original post and it said:
    " all i want to do is take PCM Wav files and create a dvd-audio
    disc. my car cd player plays dvd audio, so i want to put lots of my
    music down
    onto dvd disc (just as we did mp3's on cd-r)."

    You are correct. As his he.

    I see that he indeed merely wanted to make "something" that could be put
    on a DVD-Audio disc.

    I apologize to kryptonight for my misunderstanding.
    I still cringe at calling the discs DVD-Audio.
    Just as I cringe at calling a MP3 of classical music a CD.

    But I guess that each person is entitled to his own choices.
    Kryptonight, I hope that you at least listen to a "real" DVD-Audio track
    on a high quality system.
    They are incredible.

    =============================
    :
    : You were claiming it was impossible for him to make a DVD-A, at all.
    : thought the same thing at first, but that's simply false.

    =================================
    Ok. He is making something on the DVD-Audio "format" disc.
    I thought that was not possible.
    I still wonder what these sound like.
    ================================
    :
    : As for your continued harping on the source material, that argument
    truly
    : mystifies me. The source has absolutely nothing to do with the format
    of
    : the final product. I could make a DVD by farting into a cell phone if
    : really wanted to, and it would still be a DVD. ;)
    :
    ========================
    It is not just the SOURCE material that I "harped" about.
    It is the end produce.
    The DVD-Audio discs that he is making would be poor substitutes for a
    "real" DVD-Audio disc.
    There would be no similarities.
    THAT is my point. I apologize to him for how I expressed that.
    I still stand by the quality standard comparison.
    ========================

    Richard C., Jun 5, 2004

  3. Kryptoknight

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Ok. Sheesh man, it was like pulling teeth. ;)

    Sorry to get involved, it was really none of my business. I just thought
    you were giving him an awfully hard time, even if he had been wrong.
    I understand. But they are. :)
    That's true, they are. When I buy my next DVD player, I plan to make sure
    it can handle the format.
    Sure, that's all valid. It's just that sometimes we can only do what we can
    do. I'd love to actually improve the quality of my old VHS tapes up to the
    standard I expect with a shiny new commercial DVD before I make the
    transfer, but I can't, so I do the best I can. Same with converting old
    audio tapes to CD or MP3.

    Peace.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Kryptoknight

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Noticed he failed to make a comment on any of the analogies of old
    recordings on put on CDs.[/QUOTE]

    He's made a new post where he finally came around, so it's cool now and I
    retract my statement. Hopefully I wasn't too abusive to anyone myself, and
    I'm sorry if I was.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jun 5, 2004
  5. Kryptoknight

    herman hansen

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    thailand
    create audio dvd

    The software you have to use is Audio DVD Creator look after it on google.com

    herman hansen, Sep 13, 2010