    Best regards,
    Dima
    +7 9163876746

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006

  2. kopn

    Guest Guest

    I see a few.....
    http://mp3.box.sk/codebox.links.php?key=mp3play

    Guest, Jul 12, 2006

  3. kopn

    kopn Guest

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  4. kopn

    kopn Guest

    I cannot find anything about Real Audio on the link.

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  5. kopn

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 12, 2006
  6. kopn

    JimK Guest

    I just tried a rm file and it worked for me. Choose 'all files' so you
    can see the rm file.
    http://www.goldwave.com/

    JimK, Jul 12, 2006
  7. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Thanks JimK for your link!

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  8. kopn

    kopn Guest

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  9. kopn

    Joe Guest

    How to convert RM to MP3 for FREE? I am guessing one of the easiest way
    is to google for a FREEWARE and it should tell you how.

    Joe, Jul 12, 2006
  10. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Is not the goldwave free?

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  11. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Hello!
    mp3 files created in the Free RM to MP3 Converter contain a background
    noise. GoldWave 5.14 converts the same files without the noise. The
    Free RM to MP3 Converter shows that input files are dual channel, but
    they are mono. RealPlayer shows that they are mono.
    Best regards,
    Dima
    +7 9163876746
    +7 9035093892

    kopn, Jul 12, 2006
  12. kopn

    kopn Guest

    I googled but it did not give any really freely working converter.
    The problem is that the Real Audio sues the converters.

    kopn, Jul 13, 2006
  13. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Why does Maximize volume (half) in the goldwave did not increase volume
    in my files?
    I need a converter which can normalize too while converting.

    kopn, Jul 13, 2006