    Step 4: Press "Convert" button or click the menu Control->Start Converting.
    Step 5: When converting complete, you can select one of these video files, and then play it to view.
    I hope these steps can help you.

    leno, Feb 3, 2010

  2. leno

    leno

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have used a same type software m4v converter plus. Its speed and output quality are excellent.

    leno, May 28, 2013

  3. leno

    pupulv

    Joined:
    May 15, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks for the sahring. I don't know how to converter mp4 videos download from youtube or captured by iPhone... I only edit them and save them into the files I want with some mp4 editor. Will try your tutorials next time.

    pupulv, Jun 4, 2013
  4. leno

    dingzonga

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does this M4V Converter Plus really works?

    dingzonga, Jul 4, 2013
  5. leno

    stevengerrard223

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I haven't used the M4V Converter but I did tried iPhone Video Converter.
    And there are two versions, one for Windows user and another one for Mac user.
    You may try to Google it. Sorry that I m a newbie and not allowed to post link:wink:

    stevengerrard223, Sep 16, 2013
  6. leno

    Jeremy123

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    http://uswahboutique

    Well if you click the desired movie/video then click on "Advanced" in the menu bar then is an option to "Create iPod or iPhone version". While this will work for your needs it is also comparatively slow and result in you having multiple copies of a movie in different formats.

    JEREMY

    Jeremy123, Sep 22, 2013
  7. leno

    moonnight

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Great Guide, thanks for sharing!

    moonnight, Oct 21, 2013
  8. leno

    kingmeng

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Good idea! Help me a lot to convert itunes movie.

    kingmeng, Dec 12, 2013