    How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean table with
    data with my own CSS.
    TIA

    KiwiBrian, Aug 24, 2008

  2. KiwiBrian

    Alan Guest

    Have you tried one or both of:

    1) Save the excel file in HTML format

    2) Save the excel file as CSV format and then open using an HTML
    editor (obviously depends on your editor)

    HTH,

    --

    Alan.

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is:

    email address.

    ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

    Alan, Aug 24, 2008

  3. KiwiBrian

    impossible Guest

    Or just slect and copy the Excel table (by default, the table structure is
    copied as clean tab-delimited text), then paste the data directly into your
    text/html editor.

    impossible, Aug 24, 2008
  4. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest