    (Home)dvd Player (UK PAL) not computer. My dvd burner is a nec +-DVD RW
    6650A USB DVD burner. any advise and or web links offering freeware avi
    and Divx consion gladly acceppted.

    Leigh-Jay Kendall, Jul 1, 2007

  2. Leigh-Jay Kendall

    Stuart Guest

    ConvertXtoDVD will do it but it's not free - probably easier to get a DVD
    player that is DivX compatible.

    Stuart, Jul 1, 2007

  3. Leigh-Jay Kendall

    webvideo2006 Guest

    webvideo2006, Jul 1, 2007
  4. Leigh-Jay Kendall

    Jeff Guest

    Things may be different in UK, but in US every burner I have seen comes
    with the software (Nero or Roxio) to do that. They may not do the best
    quality conversion but they don't cost extra.

    Jeff, Jul 2, 2007
  5. Leigh-Jay Kendall

    a3721

    Joined: