How to convert a .mix file to a standard image file format

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Helpneeded, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Helpneeded

    Helpneeded Guest

    Hello all,

    A friend of mine has received an image file, the extension is a .mix
    extension. I'm able to download a viewer for it, but unfortunately I can't
    find a converter that'll convert it from .mix to something like
    ..jpg/.gif/bmp etc...

    I know that the file was created using Microsoft PhotoDraw, but my friend
    unfortunately can't get the person who originally created it to convert it
    to a standard format.

    I've googled and can only find viewers and not converters. I also know that
    the file is a non-standard image format, but would have thought there would
    be a converter for it.

    Have you any clues on where I can find it (obviously I have googled but to
    no avail)?

    Regards

    Helpneeded, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Helpneeded

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In
    Open your *.mix file using MS Word or, if you have it, Picture It!

    Juan

    Juan Pérez, Dec 3, 2003