    Is there any program available that can translate an image to a binary code?
    I'm a visual artist, and I'm looking for ways to translate an image to other media.., or vice versa.. no particular purpose other than curiosity.

    thanx

    ekawyke, Feb 3, 2010

  2. ekawyke

    kristain

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    United States
    Java Code For Converting Jpeg Image To Binary :
    Download Bokai Barcode Image Generator Java component (Barcode/JSP) 3.I. Hopefully, it will help you.

    kristain, Mar 14, 2010

  3. ekawyke

    farneville

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Use a hex editor like Ultra Edit or something similar then right click on the Image and open it with UE set to binary....

    farneville, Apr 6, 2010
  4. ekawyke

    amos

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    seriously in need of help

    Is their a program avaliable to read a picture of a fruit from a file stored anywhere on the computer (i.e could be a file on a memory stick ) and from the same picture its determine the volume or surfure area of a fruit. My problem is that I want to create a program that does calculate the volume, surface area, sphericity and aspect ratio of a friuts from a picture/ image on my researh project using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers, Version: Indigo Service Release 1 or using R version 2.15.0 (2012-03-30)

    To everyone out there!! who is will to help you can contant me on facebook as Amos Chenamani

    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    amos, Sep 30, 2012