    Suggestions? Pointers to documentation?

    TIA,

    Dave

    Dave Stevens, Jun 26, 2008

  2. Hi
    Windows 2000 does not have native Utility for Wireless.
    You need to install the Hawking's Wireless Utility for your card (if you do
    not have a CD you probably can find it on Hawking's support site).
    Read the Utility instructions and you would be able to configure the
    Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 27, 2008