How to Configure Cisco Call Manager 4.0.1 to receive external Calls

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Rigor, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. Rigor

    Rigor

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a Cisco 1760 voice router and Call Manager 4.0.1(connected to a 2950 switch which is also connected to the ethernet port on the 1760). . I have configured a voice port on the 1760 thus:

    voice-port 2/0
    supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
    cptone NG
    timeouts call-disconnect 3
    timeouts wait-release 5
    connection plar 4007
    bearer-cap Speech

    I already have a PSTN plugged into that voic port.

    How do I configure the Call Manager to dire all incoming calls from PSTN to the 4007 IP phone number? I just need some pointers.
    Thanks

    Rigor, Feb 15, 2010