how to configure all the 4, 2-wire ATM interfaces of HWIC-4SHDSL WAN card in cisco?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by vijeyvimala, May 14, 2009.

  1. vijeyvimala

    vijeyvimala

    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am trying to configure the HWIC-4SHDSL WAN card in 2-wire mode.
    The router gives option of creating only 2 dsl-groups ( 0 and 1) and hence I am able to create only 2 ATM interfaces each of 2-wire. How to create rest of the 2 ATM interfaces with 2-wire.

    Can you please help me with the configuration.

    Similary if I want to connect the cisco CPE with HWIC-4SHDSL to the IPDSLAM, what is the configuration I should use on the cisco router.

    Appreciate your help!

    Thanks,
    Vim

    vijeyvimala, May 14, 2009