    Over the years, Norton Ghost has maintained a well-deserved reputation as a powerful and reliable disk-imaging application. The latest version, Ghost 2003, maintains that tradition, adding an improved interface and more storage options. Today we will show you how to clone a Hard Drive with Norton Ghost 2003.
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    This will come in very handy since I just had a WD 120gig SE Caviar's SMART system die on me and need to get everything off of there once the RMA HD arrives.

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Man i hate it when HDD fail... mine did but it was just a glitch in windows!
    (they love to fail when ur overclocking ram :|)

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehe twice now but this one isn't as bad. I can still use the HD but it runs really slow. The first real crash was back when I had one of those crappy IMB Deskstar drives. They sucked

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    luckily i've never had to deal with that problem

    Silverstrand, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: