How to check current event and port status for Aliwei FXO gateway

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Robin wang, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. Robin wang

    Robin wang

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Command:

    show sip-ua min-se

    Example:

    Dial 5525 from SIP to IAD, input show sip-ua min-se at router#. It will display as follows:

    Port | Src | Dest | SessionID | IP-ADDR | state
    3 | 5T |07551234 | 22 |13.1.101.101 |FXS_PORT_CALLING_S TATE

    Port | State | SessionID | HoldID | WaitID | DialedDigits
    3 | 3 | 22 | 0 | 0 | 5525

    Show as above: Port 3(1/2) is used. The dialed number is 5525. The Src of port 3 (destination-pattern) is 5T. So the number dialed from the port 3(FXO) to PSTN is 525.

    Robin wang, Apr 11, 2008