    NT4.So I decided to use Ghost software.The problem arise when I need to
    assign each of the PC with a different product key as each PC got their
    own product key attached at the CPU.Please HELP!!!

    jiaren, Oct 13, 2003

  2. jiaren

    Simon Geary Guest

    Buy a copy of the Select license agreement and it wont ask you for a product
    key.

    Simon Geary, Oct 14, 2003

  3. jiaren

    dualcells Guest

    dualcells, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Tell me I'm silly, but the Product Key is irrelevant isn't it? You only need
    to change the Computer Name...

    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 15, 2003
  5. jiaren

    Simon Geary Guest

    I don't think such a scenario would fare too well in a software audit.
    Hundreds of PC's with the same product key? Sounds almost like piracy.

    Simon Geary, Oct 15, 2003
  6. I have done many roll-outs where they take a ghost image. They would all
    have the same product key. All that matters is they own the licences. We
    only had to change the Computer Account.

    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast

    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 16, 2003