    Juno's Logo is there, I changed now providers and deleted all Juno files but
    the Logo in the browser is still there, my question is how to remove the
    June Logo and replace it with the original Microsoft Logo? Thanks Zoli

    Zoli, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Zoli

    dennis Guest

    Got this from lavasoftnews... good luck, Dennis

    Trick: Edit the Title Bar of Internet Explorer

    Melanie Boston - Lavasoft Support

    Did you know that you can edit the title bar of your Internet Explorer
    browser?

    Always create a backup copy of the registry prior to making any changes.
    Remember, editing the registry incorrectly could result in undesired
    operation, including complete loss of access to the Operating System. To
    backup the registry, follow the steps in the Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article which corresponds to your version of Windows for backing up the
    entire registry:

    How to Back Up the Registry in Windows 98 and Windows Millennium Edition

    HOW TO: Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows NT 4.0

    HOW TO: Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows 2000

    HOW TO: Back Up, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows XP and Windows
    Server 2003

    After backing up the registry, open regedit:

    Click 'Start',
    Select 'Run',
    In the box that pops up type regedit
    Press 'ENTER' on your keyboard to display the registry editor,

    Navigate the location below in your registry and make the corresponding
    change.

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

    The Value may need to be created.

    Set the data to the text you wish to appear on the title bar of Internet
    Explorer.

    Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

    Value Data: Enter the text you want to display in the Internet Explorer
    titlebar.
    Data Type: REG_SZ

    To navigate the registry:

    Click the + that's to the left of;

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER,

    Software,

    Microsoft,

    Internet Explorer,

    Main

    If you need to create the value, In the toolbar at the top of the registry
    editor:

    Click 'Edit',

    Select 'New',

    Select 'String Value',

    Right click on the 'New Value' that is created,

    Select 'Rename',

    Rename the value: Window Title

    Right click on 'Window Title',

    Select 'Modify',

    Value Data: Enter the text you want to display in the Internet Explorer
    titlebar.

    Click 'OK'.

    dennis, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Zoli

    dennis Guest

    I replied to this post about 12 hours ago, it did not appear in the
    newsgroup. Checked google still nothing. I apologize if this eventually
    shows up a second time. /dm

    ****

    dennis, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Zoli

    Thor Guest

    It showed up the first time. Google often doesn't get updated that quickly
    so be patient. Nonetheless, I think the OP was referring to restoring the
    animated IE globe logo in the upper righthand corner of the browser, not the
    title bar.

    Thor, Apr 4, 2004
  5. Zoli

    milo Guest