    screen.

    Thank you very much.

    John

    John, Aug 21, 2007

  2. John

    thanatoid Guest

    Google for "windows logo changer" (no quotes). There are many
    programs that will help (it can be done manually but it takes a
    long time to explain how) and many are free.

    thanatoid, Aug 21, 2007

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks for your suggestion, but I would rather do it manually than
    install more software on my PC. Does it involve editing the registry?
    Surely it can't be all that complicated. I edit my registry all the
    time.

    John, Aug 21, 2007
  4. John

    John Guest

    On 21 Aug 2007 02:28:13 GMT, thanatoid <>
    wrote:

    Google for "windows logo changer" (no quotes). There are many
    OK I found it. Thanks. For anyone else who wants to know, the step by
    step instructions are at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314493 .

    John, Aug 21, 2007